Mini-Militia has been creating a lot of buzz in the users. This is an Android & iOS multiplayer army shouting game where one can combat with around 8 players either through the online gaming mode or with 12 players if you’re using a Wi-Fi hotspot. You can shoot each other using various guns during the battle. If you’re a game addict, then Mini Militia is the best gaming solution for you where you can have exquisite fun. Mini Militia game has been becoming popular, especially among the college students because of the elements it contains. Let me give you a clear picture of how the game actually looks like and when it is compared to the Counter-Strike, this game is nothing less for the smartphone users. However, even if it is a 2D game, this can create the impact of the 3D game and this is one of the lot many reasons why people want to play this game.
Reasons to Play Mini Militia on PC?
Well, running the Android and iOS games on PC gives a kick on their own, be it because of the bigger screen or the different key system. Even though it requires some technical information, they are worth trying for what the game delivers to you.
Mini Militia, being one of the best games in the mobile game market, it has got everything that makes you suitable to play it on the computer. One thing that makes the game exciting is the ability through which you can play it in the multiplayer mode. This third-person shooting game works equally well on the Windows 7, the Windows 8, the Windows 10 operating laptops and desktops along with Mac as well. It is heard that the Windows XP might create a bit of fuss, but if you clear it up; you’re all set to go.
By getting Mini Militia on Windows PC, you don’t have to swap the fingers on the smaller screen anymore. Instead, you can use the keyboard and mouse for swipes, taps and other moment controls. So, while there are few methods in which you can get Mini Militia on PC, you can’t only download the game, but even hack it. Let’s get on this!
System Requirements for Mini Militia on PC:
- RAM: At least 2 GB so that there will be a smoother performance
- Android Emulator – Blue Stacks or NOx player based on your convenience
- Hard Disk Space – Around 3 GB so that the game can be processed properly.
- Latest Mini Militia APK file version
- Consistent Internet Connection (As it is an online game).
- Graphics Card with the basic configuration (As it is a 2D game)
Mini Militia for PC – Guide to Play Mini Militia Game on Windows PC
Downloading Mini Militia PC version is not so different when compared to downloading other Android games. You can sometimes find the straight executable file like the Mini Militia.exe file or emulate the Mini Militia apk file and then emulate it on PC using the Android emulator. The .exe file of Mini Militia for PC is yet to be developed according to the sources and therefore, there is no direct way to download it now.
That said, you can download the file using an Android Emulator which creates a virtual Android interface on your desktop and runs the game for you. As mentioned earlier, you can either use the evergreen Blue Stacks player of the NOx App player as per your comfort.
Step by Step to download Mini Militia on PC:
Be it Mac or Windows, you can get the original version of the Android Emulator like Blue Stacks Player by visiting the official website. Installing Blue Stacks is so easy. All you need to do is visit the website and download the compatible version, follow the guidelines, wait till the tool is downloaded.
- Once you’re done with that, open this webpage on your web browser by entering the URL in it. After the page is loaded, downloaded the Mini Militia APK file on the computer.
- Head to the downloaded folder and double-click it in order to open it through the BlueStacks application.
- If you don’t want to do it this way, you can directly open the BlueStacks App Player and get the interface.
- Here, search for the play store and open the ‘search’ option and enter the keyword ‘Mini Militia’ in it. Getting the official version, tap on the ‘install’ option and wait for the game to be downloaded. Once it is downloaded, you can find it on the interface.
- You can click on it and then open it just like the smartphone. The game will be launched before you to play.
- By doing this, you have installed the game successfully. The only thing that is left is to set the controls up and you’re all set to play the game!
Setting the Keyboard Controls for Mini Militia PC:
Setting the Keyboard controls for the Windows on Bluestacks is a pretty different task to do. But, it only takes a couple of minutes to do it. Blue Stacks has provided different methods to do it and the easiest of all is the keyboard mapping. It allows you to select the keys of your choice.
- Start with opening the ‘Settings’ on the game app and then choose the ‘Controls’ from the drop-down menu. Here, you will find an option that says ‘Placements’. Click on it.
- Here, you can change the default key placement of the control keys. However, you have to allot the keys using the keyboard to do so. Therefore, click on the option ‘Keyboard mapping’ here.
- Now, use the drag and drop option by the arrows to get the moment control of the center. Aim the mapping for the game. Once the D-pad is placed, you can configure which key you have to use for the options Up, Down, Left and Right.
- Once your D-Pad is entirely placed, confirm the changes. Similarly, you can use the drag and drop a tool on the grenade bomb to assign the keys for the bombing. Do the same with the melee attack and other actions as well. You can zoom the screen in and out by dragging the zoom option which is located on the top. Once you’re sure that every key has been mapped accurately close on the ‘X’ option to save the changes.
By this, you’re all set to play Mini Militia on PC without any hassles. If at all, you have some issues; you can approach us for immediate guidance so that we can help you immediately.